Fees & Billing
Payment required at the end of your consultation (Cash or Eftpos)
Medicare rebate is available immediately after paying your account
Although some services at Gold City Medical Centre may be fully funded through medicare (bulkbilled), the majority of our fees are private and the government only rebates part of your fee. We are always happy to provide an estimate of your costs before seeing the doctor or having a specific procedure done. Some of our standard fees and the medicare rebate are set out below. We are happy to deal with multiple problems at the one consultation, however, if a number of problems need to be dealt with a long consultation may be required.
- STANDARD CONSULTATION (5-20 minutes) Private $75.00 Pensioners $51.00 Medicare rebate $37.05
- LONG CONSULTATION (20- 40 minutes) Private $142.00 Pensioners $85.00 Medicare rebate $71.70
- EXTENDED CONSULTATION (Over 40 minutes) Private $205.00 Pensioner $118.00 Medicare rebate $105.55
- SATURDAY morning Additional Cost of $4.00 extra per visit
- Medicare fully covers the cost of CARE PLANS and TEAM CARE ARRANGEMENTS for those with long term illnesses or conditions.
- CHILDHOOD IMMUNISATIONS are BULKBILLED
- OTHER FEES available on request.